It is responsible for:
- Overseeing questions related to postgraduate, specialized postgraduate education and university habilitation, and ensuring the implementation of the regulations in force in this regard,
- Monitoring research units and laboratories’ activities and preparing their assessment, in coordination with the faculties and institutes,
- Carrying out any activity to promote the research results,
- Supervising the university scientific council functioning and preserving its archive,
- Collecting and disseminating information on research activities conducted by the university.
It consists of the following services:
- Service of Post Graduate and Specialized Post Graduate Education,
- Service of University Habilitation,
- Service of Monitoring Research Activities and Evaluation.