It is responsible for:
- Overseeing questions related to courses and trainings organized by the university,
- Ensuring compliance with regulations in force regarding the enrolment, re-enrolment, control of knowledge and students’ progress,
- Overseeing distance-learning actions and promoting continuous training activities by the university;
- Ensuring the respect of the regulation and the procedures in force, in terms of diplomas and equivalence issuance,
- Keeping and updating of the students’ nominal roll.
It consists of the following services:
- Service of Teaching, Trainings and Evaluation,
- Service of Continuing Training,
- Service of Diplomas and Equivalences.